India is a country rich in spices and seasoning. You will find a number of spices in every kitchen of India. Indian spices not only add flavour and taste to the food, but they also have tremendous medicinal benefits. Many of them are rich in iron, minerals and vitamins, which are highly beneficial in curing number of diseases. They increase immunity and helps in improving metabolism. Every spice has its own speciality which adds unique aroma to the food. One can find mixed spices, curry powder, ready spices, whole spices and so on for cooking purposes. This will add a new flavour to the different kinds of dishes throughout the country and also non-Indian dishes.
Today you can find almost anything online then why not spices. One can find a variety of Indian Spices Online at a single click. They offer fresh and high quality spices with their true aroma and great taste intact. They buy spices from trusted sources and supply at highly reasonable prices. Online stores provide 24×7 services to their clients as compared to retail stores where you can do purchasing for fixed hours. You can do online purchasing with the ease of sitting at home. One can select from multiple delivery options like courier, speed post and registered parcel while performing online purchase.
Indian spices online are available in a variety of mix and match options. You can select from a list of assorted packaged spices to cook a particular dish in a perfect manner. The list of available spices is long, here we are mentioning a few – Garlic, Red chilli, Cloves, Mustard, Coriander, Ginger, Cardamom, Fenugreek, Turmeric powder, Tamarind, Black Pepper, cumin seeds, White Pepper, Cinnamon, Bay leaf, Star Anise, Cardamom, fennel-seeds and many more. One can find spices from reputable Indian brands all at one place. They also offer different payment options to make the purchase more convenient. One can also order spice mix as per requirement
- Cumin Seeds are rich in iron manganese and help improve level of hemoglobin in the body.
- They give quick relief in acidity due to their anti-septic properties. Regular consumption of cumin seeds makes the immunity strong. It also helps to improve digestion.
- They have a strong aroma and a distinctive taste which gives a special flavor to the food. They can be used whole or in powdered form to enhance the taste of various dishes.
Similarly Indian Fennel seeds or Saunf or Variyali are also very popular and offer various benefits. They also have strong aroma and are highly used in medicinal and cooking purposes. They have a sweet and woody taste and are great mouth fresheners. Due to this they are preferably consumed after meals as they give long lasting flavor in the mouth. Indian Fennel Seeds have a pleasant aroma and are most popularly used in fish dishes.
There are various cumin and fennel seed suppliers which provide best and finest cumin and fennel seeds. They provide high quality seeds with efficient packaging to maintain the flavour and aroma. The cumin seed suppliers and fennel seed suppliers are equipped with latest technology and ensure timely, safe and hygienic delivery of product. They offer best products at highly reasonable prices which are free from impurities. Some of the cumin seed suppliers and fennel seed suppliers are exporters and manufacturers also who try to achieve maximum customer satisfaction through their dedicated hard work. Some suppliers also offer organic cumin and fennel seeds with various health benefits. They also accept bulk orders and ensure delivery as per client’s requirements. They have strict guidelines and follow standards before packaging and delivering the products.
1Cup Whole Wheat Flour
¼ Cup Rava
4 tbsp Ghee
¼ tsp cardamom powder
ghee for deep-fry
5 Tbsp Chana dal
5tbsp arhar dal
5tbsp Green Moong Dal
1tbsp Urad Dal
Salt to taste
3 tbsp ghee
3 cloves, 2 tejpatta
Pinch of heeng
1 tsp garlic Paste
1 cup finely Chopped Onions
1 cup finely Chopped Tomatoes
1 tsp Dhania Powder
1/2 tsp turmeric
1 tbsp chillli powder
1/2 tsp Garam Masala
1 tbsp finely dhania
1 cup Coarse whole wheat Flour
1/2 cup rava
2 tbsp Besan
1/2 cup milk
4 tbsp ghee
1 tsp saunf
1/4 tsp Ajwain
Salt to taste
Ghee for deep-frying
4tbsp melted Ghee
8 tbsp finely Chopped Onions
2 tsp lemon Juice
• Combine the whole wheat flour, semolina and melted ghee in a deep bowl and mix well. Add approx. ¼ cup of water and knead well to make a stiff dough.
• Divide the dough into 8 equal portions.
• Shape each dough portion in the shape of your fist and press with your fingers in the centre of each portion to make an indentation (as shown in the images 1 to 3).
• Heat the ghee in a deep non-stick kadhai and deep-fry, a few dough portions at a time on a slow flame, till they are golden brown in colour from all the sides. These will take a long time to fry as the insides also need to be cooked.
• Drain on an absorbent paper and allow them to cool.
• Break the fried dough portions into small pieces with your hands and blend in a mixer into a fine powder.
• Add the almonds, cardamom powder and powdered sugar and mix well. Keep aside.
• Clean and wash the dals. Combine the dals, 4 cups of water and salt in a pressure cooker, mix well and pressure cook for 3 whistles.
• Allow the steam to escape before opening the lid. Do not drain the water and keep aside.
• Heat the ghee in a deep non-stick kadhai, add the cloves, bayleaves, cumin seeds, green chillies and asafoetida and sauté on a medium flame for a few seconds.
• When the seeds crackle, add the garlic paste and onions and sauté on a medium flame for 2 to 3 minutes.
• Add the tomatoes, coriander powder, turmeric powder, chilli powder and garam masala, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 2 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
• Add the cooked dals (along with the water) and little salt, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 2 to 3 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
• Add the coriander and mix well. Keep aside.
• Combine all the ingredients in a deep bowl and knead into a semi-stiff dough, without using any water.
• Divide the dough into 8 equal portions and shape each portion into an even sized round.
• Flatten the rounds, make a small indentation in the center of the baatis using your thumb. Keep aside.
• Boil enough water in a deep non-stick kadhai, add all the baatis into the boiling water and cook on a high flame for 15 minutes, while turning them occasionally. Drain and allow them to cool completely.
• Heat the ghee in a deep non-stick kadhai, add 4 baatis at a time and deep-fry till they turn golden brown in colour from all the sides.
• Repeat step 7 to deep-fry the remaining 4 baatis in one more batch. Drain on an absorbent paper and keep aside.
How To Serve
• Warm the dal again till piping hot.
• Arrange 2 baatis on a serving dish, break them into pieces and pour 1 tbsp melted ghee evenly over it. Pour ¼ of the dal evenly over it. Sprinkle 2 tbsp of onions and ½ tsp lemon juice evenly over it.
• Repeat step 2 to make 3 more servings.
• Serve immediately with churma.
Masala Khichia Papad:—- Crunchy to the core, and as tongue-tickling as a snack can get! The Masala Khichia Papad is a scrumptious snack of crushed papads topped with chopped veggies, peppy chutneys and of course, crisp sev. When all these merge together in one mouthful, the experience is just too exciting. Keep all the ingredients ready but prepare this just before serving; otherwise the papad will get soggy with the juices of the vegetables and chutneys.
Preparation Time: 20 mins Cooking Time: 8 mins Makes 4 khichiya papad
• 4 khichiya papads (readily available in the market)
• 6 tsp melted butter
• 8 tbsp finely chopped cabbage
• 8 tbsp finely chopped onions
• 8 tbsp finely chopped cucumber
• 8 tbsp finely chopped tomatoes
• salt to taste
• 4 tsp green chutney
• 4 tsp garlic chutney
• 4 tbsp nylon sev
• 2 tsp lemon juice For The Garnish
• 8 tsp finely chopped coriander (dhania)
1. Roast a khichiya papad on an open medium flame till light brown spots appear on both the side
2. Allow it to cool slightly, place it on a serving plate and press in the centre it with your palm to break it into pieces.
3. Apply 1½ tsp melted butter evenly over it.
4. Sprinkle 2 tbsp of cabbage, 2 tbsp of onions, 2 tbsp of cucumber, 2 tbsp of tomatoes and a little salt evenly over it.
5. Top with 1 tsp of garlic chutney and 1 tsp of green chutney evenly over it.
6. Sprinkle 1 tbsp nylon sev and ½ tsp lemon juice evenly over it.
7. Repeat steps 1 to 6 to make 3 more masala khichiya papads.
8. Serve immediately garnished with coriander.
One thing which brings people together is Tea. Over the years, our traditional tea has been transformed into various varieties. One such variety is green tea. Although it finds its origin in Japan and China, it has become much popular in India also because of its major health benefits. Since past few years green tea has gained immense popularity due to the amazing health benefits it offers. It keeps you away from heart disease, prevents blood sugar level from rising, reduces the risk of cancer, makes you more active by improving brain function, provides amazing anti-ageing and other skin benefits, prevent oral decay and improve dental health and last but not the least, it is very effective in reducing weight. Along with these green tea refreshes the mind and keeps you active round the clock. Earlier it was less preferred due to its bitter taste, but now with a wide range of flavours and aromas available, it has got tastier. In India also many people are switching to green tea because of its incredible benefits.
One can find a variety of green teas online from various places at reasonable prices. These are available in a number of brands. It is believed that the more fresh the green tea is the better it is. Green tea is manufactured in various places in India and one can get the best green tea online as well as in stores. It is sourced from high quality tea estates and tea growers. Green tea is not only good for health but it also comes in a variety of unique flavours to sooth your taste buds. It is a best way to refresh yourself after a whole tiring day of work. In India with so many options available, selecting the best green tea may be a daunting task. One can search for green tea online and find the perfect one as per requirement.
Since times our country is famous for natural herbs. Green tea is also one of the Indian herbal teas with antioxidants which are good for health. Other Indian herbal teas are also available including lemon grass tea, ginger tea, Peppermint Tea, Chamomile Tea, Lavender Tea and many more. They are loaded with health benefits and help remain fit and energetic. As per choice one can also add taste to the tea by adding masala to it. Masala chai tea bags are available online as well as in stores to spice up the tea and make it more delicious. A number of brands deal in masala chai tea bags with different flavours. One has a wide choice of flavours and aromas to choose while selecting the perfect tea. For the health conscious and tea lovers green tea is available online easily and in various flavours and brands. One can also get organic green tea with organic benefits. One can select from the range of available options of green tea and buy green tea online only from trusted and authentic sources.
Dry fruits and nuts are rich in nutrition and provide energy to the body. They are not only tasty but are also good for health. Some of the popular dry fruits include raisins, apricots, pine nuts, walnuts, figs, Pista, almonds, cashew nuts and pea nuts. Every dry fruit has its own benefit and helps you stay fit and healthy. It is recommended by many to daily consume dry fruits to lead a healthy life. One can easily buy dry fruits online at affordable prices. A wide range of dry fruits are available online.
In India almonds are a popular dry fruit item. In Ayurveda, it is said to be beneficial for intelligence and nerves. Apart from this, regular consumption of almonds can also give other benefits like reduction in risk of heart disease, controls blood pressure and is rich in potassium, vitamin E, iron, magnesium, calcium and phosphorus. Almonds are easily available online in India and one can also buy them in wholesale. The quality and prices of almonds matter a lot which purchasing them. Almond wholesale prices are mentioned on different websites of various renowned brands. They also offer varied quality almonds depending on the needs.
Other dry fruits also offer major health benefits like Pista is rich in magnesium, potassium and vitamin B6 while Walnuts are helpful in reducing cholesterol. Raisins aid to increase weight, rises haemoglobin level. In India dry fruits are produced in various places. This is why the dry fruit prices are quite reasonable here. Indian dry fruits are premium in taste, size and flavour. They are good choice as a gift also. In India people prefer to exchange beautiful dry fruit packing during festivals as well as other occasion. One can buy dry fruits online for various purposes. Different innovatively packed and customised dry fruits are available online. One can also buy wholesale dry fruits online. One can check the dry fruits wholesale price online and make the purchase.
Dry fruits provide instant energy and also make the food tastier. They can be consumed by people of all ages on a daily basis in certain quantity. In today’s fast paced world online purchase is a best medium which saves time, energy and money. One can buy dry fruits online in any quantity in no time and at highly reasonable prices. Online you can buy not only Indian dry fruits but from throughout the world. One can get complete know before making the purchase; compare the dry fruits prices for gift, resale as well as wholesale purposes. One can surf through thousands of choices and find the perfect one. You can easily check dry fruit wholesale prices online and select the required product. Online companies provide prompt services and guarantees timely delivery of their products. A wide range of sellers from throughout the world can be visited online to make the best purchase. They also offer various value-added services and ensure high quality services right from ordering till delivery of the product.